Kegels (done properly) are an important part of the puzzle BUT there’s so much more to it!
A strong and healthy pelvic floor is one of the most essential keys to vitality – the gatekeeper to your mojo – your confidence – your power!
Over the years I’ve refined my practice and deepened my knowledge – and compiled that into a clear set of practices that simply work.
- Exercise to undo damage core muscles, ease back pain, eliminate incontinence and feel more supple
- Reduce or eliminate organ prolapse and incontinence
- Strengthening Exercises to increase Pelvic Floor Health and gain control of your bladder
- Strategies to increase flexibility in the pelvic floor and to relieve pelvic pain
- Stretching and Release work to optimize core function
- Posture Balancing to relieve stress on your body and organs and gain more vitality
- Breathing and Visualization Practices to integrate mind and body
- Product and Lifestyle Recommendations – there are some amazing products out there you have never heard of. Get my expert opinion on what really works
- Referrals: a good pelvic floor physio is essential to restoring your health. Every woman needs one. I have a wide network and am happy to introduce you to the best practitioners I knowContact me for more information. Click below to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY phone consult.