Anal sex isn’t for everyone but for those who are into, anal orgasm is another type of orgasm that women can enjoy just as much as clitoral, vaginal, etc. The anus has many nerve endings and is very sensitive to play.
To increase the chances of having an orgasm during anal sex, the woman must have had a lot of foreplay, be pretty wet, use plenty of silicon-based lube. It is very important that the woman communicate with her partner and that her partner goes slow.
The best positions for anal sex is “doggy style” and spooning. With spooning, she or her partner can also play with her clit, increasing even more chances of coming. It is important to keep in mind that once anything enters the anus, it may not then enter any other orifice.
A few tips for enjoying anal play:
- Start Small. You can start with a small butt plug or anal beads and then work your way up from there.
- Communicate. Don’t surprise here by just doing it. Talk about it first.
- Use Lots of Lube. My favorite is Uberlube.
- Go Slow. You have to ease in. There are two sphincters in the butt so you want to navigate past both before you start to play.
- She’s In Charge. If it hurts, stop. If she says to go slow, then go slow. If she wants it faster or harder, listen to her.
- Play Safe. Never put anything into your vagina or your mouth after it has been in your ass without washing it thoroughly with soap and water.
I have to ask though…
Do you even want to have anal sex?
Many women aren’t interested in learning how to have anal sex. Instead, they’re just doing it to keep their man happy. In fact, they may be more than simply disinterested in the idea of anal sex, they may dislike and even hate the idea.
While I always recommend trying out new things at least once to see whether or not you like it, you should never feel forced to do anything you don’t want to do. The same goes for anal sex.
So, if you never want to try it or if you’ve tried it once and didn’t enjoy it, then the obvious but important anal sex tip I have for you is that you shouldn’t feel that you have to keep doing it with your man. If your sex life consists of you doing things that you don’t want to do, then it’s not going to be a particularly satisfying one.
Nicole Buratti is an internationally recognized Sex Expert. She is a sex writer and speaker. Nicole is available for private sex, dating, and relationship coaching. Connect with her HERE.
Ready to learn more? Want to be a guest on my show? Let’s TALK today!
Have a SEX question you want answered on the show or on my Facebook Live? MESSAGE me here.